Sunday, January 29, 2017

On the Agenda: Weekend of the 28JAN17

One the Agenda is where I discuss some of my plans for a period of time. This post is about the weekend. I know I already missed a day but we were looking for houses which kept me away from the computer. But I do have a three day weekend so plenty of time for hobby!

On the miniature front I really want to get my Lord-Celestant painted to near finish. I say near finish because I still need a pot or two of paint that needs purchased. I also still have to figure out what I want to do with the base. Stay tuned for a work in progress!

I also have been feeling really nostalgic lately. So this weekend I plan on playing some Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis and Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (the PS2 game imported onto the PS4). AtL has become my recent brain dead game. You know, that thing you turn to when your just to exhausted to concentrate on much!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment